Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hello Cleveland

So just about to wrap up the first leg of The Fray tour. Today is a day off and I was going to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame but I would rather see it when Jimmy can go and besides the whirlpool bath is calling my name. Just catching up on work in the hotel room at the Renaissance. I think some people are going to go see The Roots tonight but we have a 4 in a row ahead plus I have a 6:20am flight on Sunday and I need my rest. Can't believe I am going to miss Def Leppard this week at SPAC.
Yesterday at Riverbend a fence fell on me. That was alot of fun.
It was raining and hailing a bit when we arrived this morning. Totally got soaked.
Let's see what tomorrow brings. I'm off to the hot tub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home