Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Sunday, April 29, 2007

March marches into April

The rest of March and into April is a blur. A lot of quotes going out and business coming in. We are planning for the Christmas season already. I should be getting our holiday card catalogues in soon and we are working on the layout for our everyday catalogue. We have been planning on a new website and we finally have a shopping cart picked out. Jimmy is taking over the brunt of putting together the site this time. We worked on another big NAMM project (Happy Easter!) and had a great time putting it together. There were some really clever gifts. I worked with Jennifer from the office on this project. Enjoy your maternity leave. It is just about time for Vanessa and I to start talking about Summer Session NAMM in Austin, TX. We worked on a project for the LeParc Suite Hotel. They offer an American Girl package at the hotel and we are sourcing out the goodies that they give the girls on check in. We got the cutest little pink backpack for them and the logo looks great on the bag. As soon as we get a photo taken I will post it on the blog.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home