Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Nashville to Pensacola at last!


We depart Nashville on Saturday at around 11am and head off to Pensacola. I am so excited. I haven’t seen my niece (Daniela) and nephew (Zach) since we got married in 2003. Between touring and starting our business we were constantly working and I couldn’t make it to visit them. We pull in around 7 in the evening and I sneak into the house to surprise them. Of course 10 year old Zach tries to play it cool and say that he knew I was coming. Daniela squeals like the little girl she is. We hang out for the weekend playing games like Uno, checkers, Connect Four etc. I learn about Webkinz and get to go over to the kids school and meet their teachers. Zach is taking the FCAT’s. The test goes on all week and the grades determine how much money the schools get. Something about Every Child Left Behind. It is a short visit but it was great to see my family again. We will be back again in July when we take the road trip to Texas for NAMM.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home