Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Monday, February 12, 2007

Out of bed and getting ready to go. Jimmy runs into Jack in the men’s room and asks about Holbrook. Holbrook usually takes his stroll around 10am but Jack lets him out early so I can say goodbye. He’s such a sweet dog. Told Jack that Connie and him are welcome to visit us up in Albany on one of their trips. I’ll miss the Mesa KOA. We have stayed there 3 times and met some really nice people there. Off to Stage Call to pick up our trailer. Thank you Stage Call for keeping her safe. We pull in and hook up and we are on the road again. Pull into Las Cruces, NM about 6PM and get settled in. The campers across from us are walking their 2 cats on leashes. I used to put Minnie on a leash and she was great. I put Jeter on and he looked like a kite. He was pissed off and flying around in the air. Maybe we will try it inside for a little while until he gets used to it. Tonight is 2 hours of 24 and then of course more General Hospital. I should be finished with this stack of tapes soon. My mom will be sending more to Nashville, where we will be all next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home