Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

January 30-February 5, 2007

We spend the next few days working and setting up appointments with I Love All Access, Rat Sound, Branam, LeParc Hotel, Marijuana Policy Project and others. Have to get the newsletters ready to go to remind people about Valentine’s Day. Also working on a lot of quotes for clients. New tours coming, everyone wants new swag plus all the new business contacts we made at TourLink. It is insanely busy and I feel like I live on my laptop. I need to get Jimmy a new one. We are looking at a Mac for him. Apparently Bill Gates and the PC Posse have something against him and are out to get him. I say operator error. Over the weekend we visit with Dave “Pops” Clements, his wife Linda and Mr. Cat. Mr. Cat had a tangle with the garage door opener but he is okay. Pop's mixes up some margaritas, and we all munch on chips, dip and guac. Delicious! I totally forgot Pops had a 65 T-Bird AND a 65 Mustang. How lucky can you get? Their house is beautiful as is the backyard where everyone sips their margaritas. More war stories are told and we make it an early night. Check out Pop’s website. We are also getting ready to attend Pollstar CIC for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home