Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Rise and Shine in Toronto

Breakfast with Katherine at 8:30am in the hotel restaurant. They make a mean Eggs Benedict. We rehash stories from TourLink and have a great time. We can’t wait to come back and visit for a weekend. After breakfast we head out to Christie Lites to see our friend Martin Kelley. Off to the board room with Martin, Stephanie and Denis to talk about swag before we take a tour of their facility.


Holy cow! I have never seen such utter organization. Everything had its place. It was incredible how much equipment they had and anyone in the shop could tell you exactly where every cable or gel was. I knew I was in trouble. As soon as we walked out Jimmy says “That’s how I want our office and house”. Good Luck buddy, I’m not that organized. We are supposed to go out to lunch with Martin but we spent the whole time in the office and shop chewing the fat. We have to be at Pyrotek Special Effects by 2PM. We dash off to Wendy’s for a quick lunch and then back on the road to Pyrotek. We meet with Christina and Doug and talk about their swag and go over some new ideas. I was hoping they would let me blow something up but no such luck. After our meeting we head home before the next snow storm decides to blow through. What a whirlwind, we headed out to Toronto on a Tuesday morning and we were back in Albany on Wednesday evening. Jeter is at grandmas again and I get to pick him back up on Thursday. I think my mother wants me to leave town more often so she can play with her boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home