Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween and Welcome Back!

After many complaints that I don't update my blog I decided to just buckle down and get it done. It will make it easier to post if I just stay up on it.
So back in May we signed up with a new shopping cart and have been working on the new website non-stop. It will finally launch tomorrow. Also we created a new catalogue and finally have mailed that off to everyone.

I returned from a 6 week tour with Genesis back on October 15th. When I stopped touring I said I would never go back. Never say never. Howard Hopkins called and asked me to come out and I can't say no to Howard. I had a great time. I am looking forward to going back if they do another leg.

I've usually done tours where it is mostly Americans so this was a little different. I started the tour wearing my anti-Bush tshirt which helped. I got a lot of "I like your shirt" from foreigners and US people. It is unfortunate that one man can influence a whole worlds opinion of a country. The next president has alot of damage control to do.

I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone on the tour and learning about their life and families. And it goes to show that most people are the same. They just want to make a good living, provide for their families and spend time with loved ones and friends. Not too much to ask.

When I left my chicks were still babies and when I came home they were big girls that are starting to lay eggs. Here is a before and after with Butterfly.


When Butterfly sees me coming up to pet her, she does a little dance.

Jeter's birthday was October 16th and we bought him a little kitty bed for the window and my birthday is this weekend and I am going to my best friend, Christine's house for dinner and Trivial Pursuit.

While I was gone Jimmy and Eddie installed our wood burning stove. We have been using it on and off since I got home. It is so nice. Takes the chill off the house. And it is a lot cheaper too. What we would spend in one month for electric and propane we were able to cover the entire winter season with wood.

I will be better about posting. Promise.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You mean dinner and getting your ass kicked at Trivial Pursuit!! See you tomorrow!

    Chris :-)

     
  • At 12:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love your Blog! I have been working on a deal with a London casting agency that wants help from our offices in NY for candidates for an Abudabi version of Donald Trump's Apprentice Show. We're looking for people in NY City and LA. Anyway, during my search, I came across your site. You mentioned Gary Chrosniak from Godsmack - I think grew up with him. Any idea how I can contact him? Our agency provides talent for music videos and he'd be a great contact.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I'm glad you enjoy the blog. If you email me your info I will pass it along to Gary. You can email me at michelle@stargiftalliance.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home