Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Friday, January 5, 2007




Happy Birthday Mom! You will get your gift in March. Or your gift is getting to spend these 2 months with your grandson. We head out of Omaha, NE on our way to Cheyenne, WY. We were going to go through Denver and visit with Robert from ShowCo but the weather in that area is too unpredictable. Don’t want to get stuck on I-70. Jimmy is driving as usual and rocking out to all sorts of music. I am in the back of the truck, my office/bedroom. I got the Treo all set to work as a modem, so as we fly down the highway I am on the internet. Now I just need to get my Blue Tooth set up. I received my headset from my pals at Cube Passes for Christmas. Thanks guys! As we were driving along Jimmy saw a bunch of Swainson hawks, a Prairie Falcon and a million ducks. Rode through a little bit of snow showers and we stopped at the World Headquarters of Cabela’s in Sidney, NE. Very cool store. They have this huge display of mounted animals, which just sounds funny…ha-ha, right down to a chipmunk. Jeter would love to run wild in this display. Today I finally got to eat my favorite fast food, Subway. It was great. Forgot to tell you all, right before we left we watched “Supersize Me”. So now McDonalds (and all that fast food crap except Subway) has been banned from the food list. I sure will miss my Egg McMuffins. The plan is to not eat any Mickey D’s on this trip. We get to Cheyenne just after dark and it is about 12 degrees outside with heavy wind. Jimmy is in the trailer boiling water so we can eat some oatmeal. We are still heading west tomorrow, not sure where we are stopping though. Can’t wait to get to Reno and check out the home of Cube Passes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home