Musings of a Swag Chick

Welcome to my blog! Working, Working, Working. I hope you all appreciate me. ;-)

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Monday, January 8, 2007

We get up and head out again. We are going to stop a little earlier tonight and stay in Grants, NM. We pull in and we happen to be the only ones staying there, YEHA! They have cable, YEEHAA!!! The owner, Suzanne lets me borrow a coax to hook up to my TV. It is a beautiful thing to have cable again. We get all sorts of info when we check in about where to go, where to hike and we meet the camp mascot/office manager Buddy the dog. What a sweetie, he just wanted some love. We decide to hike around the camp in the lava rock areas and we check out all the tracks, pee and poo in the snow from the wildlife. Apparently in this area they are used to about 2 inches of snow a year and so far they have gotten 20. We make pancakes and ham for dinner on our camp stove. The first 2 pancakes were horrible but then we get the hang of it. We clean up and head into the truck for the evening, remember we have cable. I try to stay awake just to enjoy the TV.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home